Monday, September 7, 2009

One more thing...

This is what happens when I hibernate, I talk way too much.

I wanted to say one more thing, I do promise to start posting some pictures once I start chemo! I am going to have one of my family members take a picture of me during every treatment and I suppose I'll post them so you guys can all see what it looks like (the port, the special meds, etc. etc.). I can't promise that I will look super hot, but I can promise I'll be wearing cute sweats and when it gets cold, I might even bring out some cute red boots to wear to treatment.

Okay, I promise...that's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laur,

    I watched Ethan!! He is cute!! I know I don't know how you feel right now or exactly what you are going through but my grandfather just finished chemo 2 months ago and I did my best to be by his side. he is doing wonderful. So just know that I am here for you no matter what you need! You are doing great and keep being postive. That's what you do best anyway! YOu are always a ray of sunshine! Love you! Er

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Er....you are so sweet and caring and always have been! I'll call you this weekend! I love you! Laur

    ReplyDelete