Thursday, October 22, 2009

Session 3 / Day 4

A new day it is...and feeling slightly better, but please emphasize on the term slightly. Still kind of feeling down, mostly because my energy levels SUCK right now. I just don't have much motivation to get up off the couch this week. Stupid chemo is trying to take the best of me, I just know it. I hate that I am kind of letting it win right now, but it doesn't know that I am going to be making a comeback really soon, because let's face it, there is only room for one winner, and that's me. My goal of the day is to take a shower, go on a walk, and not be Debbie Downer. I think I can accomplish it. I have to get one more shot today for my white blood cells, so I guess I have to include that into the agenda.

Side note, I just watched Marley & Me, I thought it was so cute! Of course, I teared up a bit, but it's definitely worth watching. My sister begs to differ though. :)

Hair update for the day: Still in tact. Approximately 15 strands fell out today, but no signs of baldness or chunks falling out. Yayyyyyyyyy!

If you are reading this, send me loads of energy and strength. Thank you much.

3 comments:

  1. Sending loads of STRENGTH AND ENERGY!!!!! God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's probably not too much comfort, but if you're feeling icky imagine how bad the nasty cancer cells must be feeling right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your sis, that movie is no good!

    Hope you are feeling ok Larena, love and miss you!

    Tay

    ReplyDelete