Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! :) So, a little bit of change to my treatment plan that I wanted to share with everyone. It has been decided to change my treatments from Mondays to Wednesdays. This allows me to return back to work on a more regular basis than being absent for an entire week. With that said, I will not be getting treatment until December 30th versus my planned day of December 28th. I know, I know...my New Year's Eve will consist of going to sleep around 8:00p.m. but I cannot complain as I was fortunate to be able to enjoy both Thanksgiving and Christmas on a non-chemo week! Due to this change, my last chemo will be on February 24, 2010. And guess what? In less than 2 months, I will be DONE with chemo. How exciting is that?!?

I've been doing okay this week, I had a little bit of weird chest pain last night, but I think it was brought on by anxiety. Christmas gives me this weird anxiety because I get sad that you prepare for one day for so long and then it's all over in one day. I also get sad because people take their decorations down shortly after Christmas is over...and it's so pretty! I know, I'm so weird. I can't help it.

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment