Friday, December 18, 2009

Session 7 / It's Friday

So, I chickened out and cancelled my appointment to have my head shaved. Go figure. I was talking with my hair stylist and some other friends and family and got a new perspective. I have decided that it's best to take advantage of wearing my cute hats for as long as I can. When it comes to a point that I can no longer wear the hats because my hair is just - well - too thin, then I will shave it off. I'm hoping to hang in there at least until the new year.

That is all for now. I survived another chemo week and now get to enjoy being normal for the next 10 days before I go in for another round of fun!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Happy Birthday to my sister, Caroline, on Monday. I really don't know what I would do without her. She is my other half and I love her so much! So, I hope that she has a wonderful birthday....

No comments:

Post a Comment