Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's been a while...

I feel like I haven't blogged in weeks, even though it's only been about 9 days - if I am adding correctly. My brain seems to function a bit differently and I blame the chemo. I actually blame the chemo for everything. For example: "Lauren, do you want to go out tonight?" I reply, "No, I can't, I just got chemo." Another example, "Lauren, why don't you text or call me back?" I reply, "Oh, I went to sleep early because of the chemo, sorry." See, that's how it works - just blame the chemo! :) I've had a great week filled with working and spending time with my friends. I went ice skating on Friday night and had so much fun! I was also successful at finishing all of my Christmas shopping! Tomorrow is the start of cycle #4 and treatment #7. This means, I have 2 cycles left, which is a total of 5 more treatments. WOO-HOO! Go ahead, say it out loud...I just did.

I shall keep everyone posted this week on how I'm feeling. Send me strength and good thoughts. Also, please send all my friends going through this good thoughts too. I've met some wonderful people along this journey that deserve some prayers too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment