Friday, December 4, 2009

And it's Friday...

Aren't Fridays supposed to be fun and exciting? Ya, not so much these days! Well, in a sense, they are fun and exciting because I'm alive and cancer free BUT Fridays make me miss my carefree and fun nights out and about with my friends! I don't know how much one can equate my couch and a movie with a fun night out. Currently, I am watching a Hallmark Christmas movie and what do you know, the girl on here is being diagnosed with cancer. Every show I turn on it seems as if someone is being diagnosed with cancer. Is cancer becoming more prevalent or was I just really good at never acknowledging it before? I really wish someone would just find a freaking cure for cancer already or shall I say the Government needs to release the cures they already have found? (I may have just started a debate right there, haha). Five days sitting on a couch allows your mind to think FAR too much!

I am still battling my cold, but am feeling pretty good. I'm bundled up with a blanket on my couch and have vicks vapor rub all over my chest, I'm like a giant grease machine! My weekend plans consist of getting myself on the treadmill and working out and also trying to get out of the house to do a little shopping. It's not only Christmas, but it's my sissy's 29th birthday this month!!

Trying to keep positive....keep the prayers coming. Have a lovely weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment