Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sesh #6 / Day #2

So, a lovely day 2 of this lovely 6th session. This cold of mine is worse than the chemo, believe it or not! I think I went to sleep at 7:00pm last night and then woke up at 2:00am thinking it was the next day already. Nope. So, I proceeded to watch the creepy shows on late night television wondering if I was the only person up at that time...because you sure feel like you are. I think I went back to sleep at 4:00am and woke back up at 7:30am. My sleeping schedule was super crazy last night. I'll probably be taking a nap here shortly, if I can stop sneezing every five seconds!! Pertaining to chemo side effects, I'm actually not feeling too bad! I am just taking it easy and laying on the couch. I think I have made an indent of my body on the couch already. I need to try to take a walk today, but if I am still snuffalufagus in a few hours, it may not be a good idea. We'll see.... :)

Hair status: Still have hair!

That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment