Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chemo 6 / Day 4

Dear Day #4,

It's been an interesting day. I woke up feeling as if I were in a desert and as if I hadn't had any water in days. I then began to realize I was so congested that I could hardly breathe. Oh, and to top it all off, my lips were awfully chapped. As I acknowledged all of these, I didn't want to get off of the couch to help myself. I decided to lay back down and fall asleep to hope when I woke up again, I'd be in Hawaii sipping on a mojito. Ya, not so successful - I woke up feeling the exact same. This stupid cold is seriously trying to ruin my life. I never thought in a million years that I'd say having a cold is worse than getting chemo, but it kind of is. Or maybe is it the chemo and cold combination? I don't know...but what I do know is that I want to breathe again through my little nostrils. I am feeling just super run down and blahhhhhhhhh today, but again, I don't think I can solely blame Mr. Chemo for doing this to me, he got assistance this week for trying to make my life miserable! Jerk. He's just super mad that his cancer cell friends died and he has nobody to play with -not my problem. :) I've got a busy TV night ahead of me filled with 2 hours of Private Practice...yesssss! Oh and Real Housewives of Orange County. I'm SO cool, I know. Have a good night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I've been watching the Housewives and I am going to miss Jeana?(spelling). She was a lot nicer than most of them. Take care and get rid of that cold!!!

    ReplyDelete