Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 4 after CHEM-RO

Have I ever shared on my blog that I accidentally called chemo - chemRO - one day? I can't remember, but yes it's true, I called it chemro in a conversation one day. I think it was because of my chemo brain mixing up words and letters and even sometimes combining strange words together. So, from time to time, I like to call chemo, chemro. I am one confused girl, more so than I was pre-cancer. I am feeling a bit off with this whole Wednesday chemo schedule. I live on a pretty tight schedule on chemo weeks and know exactly what to do and which day to do it on. Usually, on chemo week Saturdays - I am exercising, running errands, and living a normal life. But, today is Saturday, and I am sitting on the couch with my computer - for one, blogging and I am in my pajamas still. I did take my dog for a walk, but it wasn't a very long one. And I guess just as I will finally be adjusted to the new chemo schedule, I'll be DONE! Oh yaaa.

PS - Also, can you please pray for me that I can stop being so paranoid about the cancer coming back in my body? I don't know why, but I can't seem to shake this paranoia! Every two seconds, I'm feeling on my lymph nodes and swearing they are enlarged. And every pain I get, I'm like uh-oh, is it the cancer knocking at my door again (my sister swears it's anxiety). I HATE being such a pessimist, but am thinking I just need some good energy from my support system sent my way. Thank you much. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Laur!

    Happy 2010...I was thinking about you all the way from LondyTown this NYE, and don't worry about those lymph nodes, I've already had a stern discussion with them, so they shouldn't be bothering you again. If they do, next time I'll give them the fists. Love you, now let's make a skype date!

    ReplyDelete