Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 2 of #11

Oh my gosh, I was so weak and exhausted yesterday! But luckily I had my parents to rub my back and legs for me and it made me feel a lot better! I was getting a professional massage once a month, but the massage therapists were a bit skeptical because they said I should have really gotten consent from my doctor since I was undergoing chemotherapy. Blah, Blah, Blah...chemo. So, now I just am waiting to be done...in less than 13 days...and then I'll get a massage every single week! :)

Because I was too cracked out yesterday to really provide an informational blog, I wanted to share something that I heard from another fellow chemo patient. She wasn't speaking to me, but I was eavesdropping...haha. She said, "The doctor saved my life, so I decided to go adopt a puppy and save their life." I thought that was the sweetest thing ever!!! And speaking of which, I am still trying to adopt a maltese, but there haven't been any at the local animal shelters yet.

I slept a bit more than I typically do on the first night.I didn't get to join the other night owls in watching the late night, early morning TV programs...which was good, because it always makes me feel SUPER creepy when I do!

Today, I will be retuning back home to my apartment and it's always nice to be back "home" even though my parents house is always nice to be at. I have a bit anxiety because I know the next 4 days won't be much fun sitting in the house all day long, but hoping time will fly by fast!

13 days, 13 days, 13 days....yay, yay, yay! Oh and I turn 25 in 3 weeks.....please 25th year of my life bring me GREAT health, that's all I am wishing and praying for!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment