Friday, February 12, 2010

Treatment #11 / Day 3

Sort of strange that it's already Friday and I got treatment on Wednesday because I honestly don't know what the heck I've been doing for the past two days! Last night, I went to sleep at 7:00pm just to wake back up at 1:30am and stay awake for about 3 hours...not fun. Luckily, I was able to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians to keep me entertained! Have I mentioned how OVER I am of having this stupid, sick feeling?! Since I relate it back to being hungover, it almost makes me never want to drink again. Well, okay, I'm kind of lying, I do want to drink again, but never to the point I'm sick and blahhhh! :)

I am still a little red-faced from the steroids, oops I mean from being sunburned in Cabo (wink, wink). I'll take the red face aftermath because those steroids are freakin' lifesavers!!!

Today, my aunt is coming over to bring me some PF Changs again - so excited....my parents will come by later to give me my daily injection of Neupogen...and then I'll probably fall asleep on the couch! Don't be jealous of my Friday, I know it's hard not to be. Have a good day everyone!

Oh, and one last thing...I was reading this story about how this lady had breast cancer, well she is now a survivor and she was saying how after so much time passed of being in remission, she can remember the first day she didn't think about having cancer at one point in her life and the day turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months....oh my gosh, I cannot wait to be at that point!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! I'm really excited for you! Praise God! You will be dancin' in no time!!!

    ReplyDelete