Friday, November 20, 2009

Day # I don't know anymore

I was just taking my daily bath and I started to think, I'm good at thinking these days. I started to think about all the people in this world that are "sick" which includes babies, toddlers, adults, the elderly, everyone. Pre-cancer life, I used to feel bad for these people and just say how sorry I was for them, which I genuinely felt, but then, I carried on with my healthy life. Now being one amongst the sick population, I stopped and realized I don't want people to feel bad for me nor do I want people to feel sorry for me. I want people to learn from my experience and truly be thankful for everything they have in their life. Yes, not all of us are granted with all the beauty or money in the world, but at the end of the day - do those things matter? Those that know me know I appreciate nice things such as fancy cars, houses, clothes, shoes, etc. but guess what, I can't do much with those fancy things when I don't have my health. So, moral of my rant is that don't feel sorry for those that don't have it all, according to your definition of having it all, and don't feel bad for them, learn from them and be thankful for your life and the blessings that you are given. And simply pray for the people that are experiencing hardships. That's all.

Aside from the above mentioned items, I am feeling pretty good today! Getting some energy back into me and feeling motivated to do stuff again. This weekend I am going to bake some stuff, well try to. I am trying to be the pastry chef for Thanksgiving this year. The reason being is I am trying to limit sugar content and do some organic things :) If anyone is looking for me this weekend, you'll probably find me in Whole Foods.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I probably won't post anything unless something super fantastic comes up and I need to share it, which hey, there just might be something in store for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment