Thursday, November 19, 2009

Session 5 / Day 4

Feeling okay, yet again. I AM JUST SO OVER FEELING CHEMO-ISH! And I am "fortunate" to get another 7 more weeks of feeling like this, obviously not in a row, but 7 more chemo sessions = an additional 7 more weeks. Does that make sense? I just want to live two weeks without receiving injections in my stomach, a needle stuck in my port, and blood draws. It's funny because I think I am becoming immune to the way needles feel. Pretty gross, huh? This has been a bit of a frustrating week because I'm on the last part of my road to recovery and just getting rather excited to go back to normal. I want to work 8 hours a day, go to school two nights a week, and still force myself to go to the gym when I'm exhausted. Never thought I'd "miss" those feelings, but I do...SO MUCH. Alright, I'm leaving my pity party now and going to be thankful for the blessings I do have in my life, even with stupid chemo. One more thing, I miss wearing my hair in a weird, messy side ponytail. I do have a nickname of "side pony" given by my friend Tim. I think he started it...or was it Brian? Hmmm...I forgot, but probably not relevant to those that don't who I am talking about.

I guess I will continue to find some lifetime movies to watch...right now I'm watching old episodes of The O.C. - quite entertaining to say the least.

Also, please continue to pray for me. I read something scary on the internet (see, when you are bored and at home for 200 hours, you find stupid things on the internet) and anyways it gave me anxiety that my cancer will come back again. We don't want that, so don't stop the prayers.

With love...

No comments:

Post a Comment