Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Session 5 / Day 2

Day 2...Session 5...umm, I'm feeling alright. I kind of had a weird night though. I think it was just anxiety to be honest. And I don't think it helped I went to bed at 8:00p either...being as which I woke up at 4:00a. Ya, that is 8 hours of sleep, so realistically that's not too bad, just waking up at 4 in the morning is kind of odd. The shows on tv are just weird at that hour! Today, I just sat around, but did manage to shower! That's always a good thing! I also did purchase my wig, in the event my hair falls out. Her name is Tatum! Yay for Tatum! It makes me feel better just being prepared...I feel more at ease! And if I don't ever need to use her, I will donate her to someone special that is in need of it! :)

I had to get another injection to boost up my white blood cells. Oh how I love injections in my stomach, it truly brightens my day (wink, wink). Now, I am going to go on a mini walk with my mom and take a bath. Cancer has really made me love baths for some reason! haha!

My appetite is still pretty good. Managing to be somewhat hungry.

That is all for now! Send me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment