Saturday, August 29, 2009

Revised Official Start Date

Okay, just kidding, I don't start treatment on Monday, August 31st. In the world of cancer treatment, I have noticed that scheduling, dates, times, and doctors to see change on a daily basis. "Lauren, by the way, you need to see this doctor, can you go today?" Well, okay then. Moral of the story is my new proposed start date is Monday, September 14th. Which means I'd be done February 15th of next year. Sorry for whomever was planning to take me out on Valentines Day, we'll have to reschedule! On a different note, I have been pretty up and down with my emotions the past few days, but at the same time I am also feeling pretty numb to any emotions, if that makes any sense. Once again, it's that fear of the unknown that does this to me. Can someone just maybe be so kind to move me to February 15, 2010 and make me 100% healthy again? Thank you. On a brighter note, I am going to enjoy my weekend with friends and family and hope everyone else does the same. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dang it I had this date thing all planned out 30 seconds ago before I read this blog!

    -Mikey

    ReplyDelete