Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Session 2 / Day 2

It is Day #2 and I am feeling pretty good. I did get the usual redness in my chest that I had on Day #2 last session, but it's okay, it looks like I was in Cabo or something and got a sweet little tan! I didn't sleep that well last night, but I think it's because my dog likes to open doors and try to get in the bed with me in the middle of the night. Since I am not allowed to really pet the dogs and I have to keep my distance, no sleepovers right now with them. She is too cute though, she doesn't want to leave my side when I am at my parents house. That actually goes for all three dogs, they love to be around me, I think they know what is going on. I keep telling them I am going to be okay though. I did go in for my shot this morning, it went okay. Kind of gross because I had to get it in my stomach. Blah. Apparently, it's supposed to make my muscles ache a bit and give me flu-like symptoms. We'll see. Hopefully, nothing will happen as far as side effects. Maybe because I am a rock star and recover so quickly? :) Ya, I like to think that especially on chemo weeks. The agenda today is to relax and finish season 2 of Gossip Girl, do some homework, and scrapbook! I organized all my pictures yesterday and that was quite the project. I already went on a little 15 minute walk this morning too...my mom and I may go again this afternoon as well just so I can get out of the house for a little bit.

Happy Tuesday everyone. Send me lots of strength and optimism...and pray these cancer cells are DYING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. bff rose

    idk if uk but ilu

    ttfn
    lala

    ps what if the world only spoke in text terms and everyone started sounding like walking talking computer glitching sounding creatures

    ReplyDelete