Thursday, October 8, 2009

Session 2 / Day 4

Surprisingly today was not as good as I anticipated it to be - "feel good" wise. I kind of just was in a funk today and felt "blah" all day long. I did manage to get myself out of the house and run a few errands. I somehow ended up at Verizon and tried to persuade them to let me upgrade my phone 3 months early, but I was unsuccessful. I am not even sure why I went in there, I just was driving by and the next thing I knew I was inside the store. I guess mentally I thought a new cell phone would make me feel better. On another note, I still have managed to keep a good appetite and am keeping a good weight. I have lost about 5-7 pounds since this whole cancer madness started, but I wanted to lose the weight anyways to be honest! Although, getting cancer was not my ideal weight loss plan. I have been eating so much better and pretty much stopped drinking coffee and stopped eating sugar (sorry sour patch kids, I still love and miss you). "Can I please have a tall vanilla latte?" has now turned into "Can I please have a grande green tea?"

Anyways, tomorrow is a new day and hopefully it's a bright one, and, um, with hair. As always, count your blessings and say a prayer for Lauren's recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment