Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Session 2 / Day 3

Good ol' Day 3 after chemo...if you remember my last session, you know that day 3 is the most annoying. Surprisingly this time, I had more of an annoying night than today so far. I fell asleep last night while watching Melrose Place and woke up to a super icky nauseated feeling. I had to take another pill around midnight to make sure I didn't wake up to a toilet bowl in the middle of the night. This morning I woke up and went for my shot. So far no side effects from the shot they are giving me. Supposedly, it can make your bones hurt. I haven't experienced anything yet and hopefully will not. I am still a bit red in the face and chest from the steroids they gave me Monday, but I'm going to stick with my story that I am sun burnt from my trip to Cabo.

Other than that, no new side effects. Hair still in tact. I did a hair test this morning, as part of my usual routine.

As always, keep the prayers coming. I WILL get through this, I'm just not willing to let cancer take the best of me. Sorry cancer.

1 comment:

  1. happy you are doing well friend. im thinking of you. i tried calling but i think you must have been making out with your dogs since you are obviously obsessed with them........
    big exams this week so i will call you this weekend....
    love and miss you
    TT (just for you)

    ReplyDelete