Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chemo 9 / Day 4

Yay for day 4! I am feeling pretty good today and have slept approximately 20 hours in the past two days! I usually always sleep when I come to California - not sure what it is, but I think it's because I feel I can completely relax and shut out all the outside stresses in my life. I ended up going to sleep at 8:00p.m. last night and woke up around 7:30a.m. this morning. Definitely a good nights sleep! I then also took a nap with my sister this afternoon. We are such sleepy heads. Still kind of taking it easy - probably going to take Marshall (their dog) for a walk later. My brother-in-law is watching football and I don't really understand anything about football. I just told my sister that when I was a cheerleader, I ran to the touchdown line when the other girls ran....haha! Heading home from Cali. on Monday and I'll return to work on Tuesday! I'll keep you posted on anything fun and exciting that may occur! Happy Saturday....

No comments:

Post a Comment