Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chemo #9 / Day#2

I don't know what the deal is with not sleeping the first night after chemo, but a trend is starting to occur. I went to sleep last night around 8:00pm, but woke up at 1:30am and then watched Tori Spelling's show on Bravo, "Tori & Dean" - all six episodes. I think I went back to sleep at 4:30am when my mom came to check on me. And since I have some weird fetish with sleeping on the couch versus a bed, my mom got on the couch next to me to lay down for a bit. I know, it's odd that I don't like to sleep in a bed the weeks of chemo. I think it's because I associate the days after chemo to being hungover and when I'm hungover, I hate beds. haha!!

Classes started on Monday and I am actually going to be taking one course on campus, as well as one online. I am excited to return back to campus this semester and even get to take a course with one of my friends that I usually take classes with! Stupid cancer didn't allow me to do that last semester, but it's not stopping me now! :) I'm getting my Masters degree whether cancer likes it or not!

I plan on just relaxing today and hoping that I'm feeling up to going to California tomorrow. We shall see!! P.S. does my end to chemo clock work on my blog? Some people say it does, some doesn't....either way, it says I have 41 days remaining!!!!!!


(Below) Me pretending to eat 20 packs of sugar...ya right. Death to artificial sugar!

1 comment:

  1. Hi don't think your countdown thing is working, I tried to have it on my blog, in the end I just used to manually write it! x

    ReplyDelete