Saturday, January 30, 2010

Going a bit crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

So, I am going a bit crazy...too many days stuck in my house and doing nothing, but watching movies/TV. I just feel so gross sitting in my house and not being active outside. I kind of want to get on the treadmill and get my cardio on, but I'm scared I'll be overexerting myself...I mean, it is only four days after treatment. Being lazy doesn't really look good on me! :) My parents dropped off my dog, Lucie, to stay the night with me last night and keep me some company...so that was fun. Although, she did whine quite a bit throughout the night!

I suppose I will work on some school stuff today - I have to write a paper by next weekend. It's only 6 pages so it shouldn't be that rough! And maybe that will make me feel a bit better knowing that I was productive in some way!

Send lots of strength my way...mostly to survive the mental aspect of being lazy. Have a good Saturday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment