Sunday, January 24, 2010

One month left!

Oh ya, that's right - ONE MONTH LEFT!!!! For those of you that don't know - today is January 24, 2010 and I will be DONE with chemo on February 24, 2010. My dad is so funny, he called me this morning and said, "Laur, your mother and I went to the grocery store last night and I bought milk and I told her that my milk expires after you are done with chemo." It was pretty funny - good one, Dad. I am beyond ecstatic to be done with chemotherapy. I just pray, pray, pray that this STUPID cancer never comes back again. I despise cancer - ya I said it - despise. I promised to myself that no matter how frustrated I would get that I would never say a bad word on my blog (for those that know me, I sometimes have quite the potty mouth). My 2010 resolution was to kill cancer and to well, stop cussing. So far, I've killed cancer. Back to what I was saying, I promised to never say a bad word on the blog - so I'll just use the first letter of the word I want to use - F cancer. F cancer for coming into my life and F cancer for coming into other peoples lives. F cancer for making women lose their hair and feel like aliens. F cancer for making relationships that much harder. And most of all F cancer for making people feel like crap. That's all... Cheers friends, Lauren can OFFICIALLY see that light at the end of the tunnel and boy am I running as fast as I possibly can to it.

1 comment:

  1. In the home stretch now!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear about what it's like to have your LAST chemo session EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete