Thursday, September 17, 2009

All is well!

Another thing I can put behind me...I completed the whole fertility process! The procedure was not as bad as I anticipated it to be, mostly because I get so nervous for the IV's. But to be honest, the IV wasn't even that bad. I was only in the room for about 15 minutes and then went to the recovery room for about an hour. My blood pressure was a bit low so they pumped me with all this liquid before I left. I am feeling a bit of discomfort, but nothing super painful. I hope I never have to use the eggs and will be able to conceive a child on my own, but now I have a backup plan if for some reason I can't. I am glad I decided to do that....good choice Lauren :) So, thanks for all who supported that decision! I do have a chemo start date, but am not saying it until I am sitting in that chair with an IV in my port waiting for the meds to start flowing through. Because we all know when I say a start date, it doesn't happen! BUT I do have one!

As always, I hope that everyone has an enjoyable weekend! Happy Birthday to my lovely friend Erica and best wishes to my friends getting married, Stephanie & Derek! I wish I could take part in the celebration, but I'll be thinking of you guys on your special day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment