Sunday, September 13, 2009

My port picture...


Okay, so to clarify, here is what my lovely scars look like. The one on the top is where they removed my lymph node (remember I said I looked like Frankenstein?) Anyways, that is healing beautifully - he cut very straight! The one lower than that is my port scar. See, there are no tubes hanging out or anything, just a little raised bump. That one is healing, but it's a little more new than my first one so it has a little bit longer to go before it starts looking pretty again. I am a little red because they itch so bad! I obviously can't itch them hard, but I do kind of - oops. I just made my roommate take my picture and I had to find a tube top to wear so I looked appropriate in the picture. I picked up the shirt I wore the night I found the lymph node and she started crying. She is very emotional this weekend, she may have stolen some of my estrogen from me (just kidding she really didn't, I just like to tease her).

No comments:

Post a Comment