Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another fun week ahead!

Hello, Hello....hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! I sure did. I got to see a lot of good friends this weekend and got to spend time with my co-workers. Thank you especially to my friend, Tay, who came from Texas to see me! It was definitely a nice weekend. Now I am sitting in a coffee shop with my roomie doing some homework. It is such a cute place and I ironically am enjoying doing homework! I just put together a PowerPoint presentation for one of my online courses, hopefully it turned out okay! I do have another proposed start date for chemo, but am not going to write it because like I said, I jinx myself every time! I had a doctor appointment yesterday with my fertility doctor and they think I should be ready by Wednesday to have the eggs removed. Shoot, should I have not said that date either? Oh well. I am so ready to have these eggs removed, I am not only Fertile Myrtle, but I feel pregnant. I don't really know what pregnant feels like, but I think this is it. I am like Octo-Mom, haha! So please pray tonight is the last night for my injections and I am ready to go by Wednesday! Last night I made my roomie watch my dad while he gave them to me...my hands get so sweaty, literally like dripping. I hate needles so much. Go figure :) That is all that's going on with me right now. I am still feeling great - taking daily vitamins, eating healthy and drinking my alkaline water and Kombucha! Okay fine, so I had a chocolate chip cookie yesterday and maybe a sip of Diet Coke, don't judge me. Also, I decided I am going to dance everyday I have chemo, probably to Brit Spears. Chemo Dance Days...anyone can join, just make sure you are ready to dance. Will update you all with anything I have, as always! Love and hugs to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment