Monday, September 21, 2009

Chemo Sesh #1 is COMPLETE

Me and my mom! (above)
My aunt and I (above)
Dad and I (above)

I have completed my first chemotherapy session, it's official. It started at 8a.m. and ended around 11a.m. My mom, dad, sister, and aunt were there. My sister and I watched one episode of Gossip Girl. (Since I will be home all week with not much of an agenda, getting into the show Gossip Girl has now become the agenda). I did make everyone take pictures with me today, but I will post those as soon as I can, so you all can have a visual. I am feeling okay, but the next two weeks are a trial run because I will need to see how I feel each day, as it may fluctuate. Okay, that's all for now...I just wanted to let everyone know I was okay and survived the first day of chemo.

Dear stupid cancer,

I hope you are dying as I type this note to you.

With Love,
Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Lauren,

    My thoughts and prayers are with you everyday!
    Good luck and go in fighting!!!

    Love,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheri! Love you too! I appreciate the prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on completing the first one, thats one less you have to have now. Lets hope this next 2 weeks aren't too bad for you. Email me if you have any questions.

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete