Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chemo Session #1 / Day #3

So it's day three after my first chemotherapy session. Kind of feeling "blah" and feeling a bit down. I feel in shock for some reason - not sure why today, but it's happening. I just cannot believe I am going through this and feel like asking "why me?" It's not even the sickness from the chemotherapy that gets you down, it's the mental part that wants to mess with you. The sickness, well, so far, has been tolerable BUT your mind likes to play with you and likes you to believe you are not doing well. So that is what I am struggling with today. I am going to get out of the house for a little with my mom. We have been going on walks every night, even if it's just for ten minutes (which is all I could do last night). All in all, I am hanging in there, just a bit of a struggle. Sorry if I am not returning phone calls or texts right now, just not feeling in the mood to talk much today. Guess it's just "one of those days"

Yep, this is a depressing blog day. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. ill try to call you today....i understand if youre not up for talking though. love you and hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,
    Keep your head up kid, and know that we all love you.

    Your friend,
    Rudy

    ReplyDelete