Sunday, September 20, 2009

Last night before the big week ahead!




Wanted to share a few pictures of the last night before my fun week starts! My friends Jen, Dana, and well Korie lives with me were over. We thought it'd be funny to put on the scarves I purchased (in the event I lose my hair). Korie (second from left) decided to put some gangster flavor into my scarf. So unless I plan to model Tupac or Biggy, I won't be gangster-fying mine. I don't even know if those were good gangster examples, whatever, hope my point is made clear! My sister is the fabulous photographer! :)

3 comments:

  1. omg i wore a scarf on my head and danced around my house to dr. dre...it's almost like i was there with you!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pictures so much. xo bean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! You all look great! Miss u and Love You!

    ReplyDelete